DHIS2 version 2.39.2.1 is now available - HOTFIX

Dear all,

DHIS2 version 2.39.2.1 is out as a HOTFIX release to address critical functional and performance issues in 2.39.2.

• DHIS2-15500: Form name for TEA is not displaying on List of TEI page for a Tracker Capture Program

• DHIS2-15471: Repeatable events validation should be skipped for event program

• DHIS2-15468: Event Report and Event Visualizer Take default relative period for analytics

• DHIS2-15464: d2:right and d2:left on numerical strings

• DHIS2-15440: Event data item shows wrong result

• DHIS2-15364: Missing options (of option set) in Analytics events/aggregate API

• DHIS2-14493: Loading a line list with multi-stage elements causes a 400

This is the latest stable release for version 2.39, and supersedes patch 2.39.2.

These hotfixes are provided to make it easy for you to keep your system secure and reliable; provided you keep up to date with the latest patch versions.

The release note for this patch can be found here: Patch 2.39.2.1 Release Note.

Thanks!

DHIS2 Release Team

Release Information Links
Release Note Patch 2.39.2.1 Release Note
Upgrade notes 2.39 Upgrade notes
Download release and sample database Downloads - DHIS2
Documentation and Javadocs Home - DHIS2 Documentation
Source code on Github tag/2.39.2.1
Demo instance DHIS 2 Demo - Sierra Leone
Docker docker pull dhis2/core:2.39.2.1
for more docker image variants see dockerhub
4 Likes

We are hitting this bug when upgrading to 2.39.2.1 (and passing from a 2.38)
Can someone help us ?

1 Like

Hi Phil. Thanks for sharing the details on this past release. I understand there is another patch planned to 2.39.2.1 to fix a category structure bug. If you are familiar with this, do you know when this next release might take place? We are looking to upgrade to 2.39.2.1 in the next month but prefer to wait for the next patch and release. thanks, Paul

Hi @pjankauskas ,

The next patch, 2.39.3, will be release imminently (in the next day or two). If you have more detail, or a Jira link, to the “category structure bug” you refer to then I can check the status.

Kind regards,
Phil

1 Like

Thanks a lot! super helpful. That was all the information i had “category structure bug”. But I was informed that the fix was completed and would in the next release. If i get more info on the Jira link or additional details can provide here also.

Best, Paul