DHIS2 patch release 2.35.2 is now available

Dear all,

DHIS2 version 2.35.2 (patch release) is out with bug fixes and enhancements.

This is the latest stable release for version 2.35, and supersedes releases 2.35.0 to 2.35.1.

This release, in particular, brings several significant performance enhancements for large scale implementations. We strongly encourage implementations based on 2.35 to update to this patch.

The release note for this patch can be found here: Patch 2.35.2 Release Note.

Enjoy!

DHIS2 Release Team

Release Information Links
Release Note Patch 2.35.2 Release Note
Upgrade notes 2.35 Upgrade notes
Download release and sample database Downloads - DHIS2
Documentation and Javadocs Home - DHIS2 Documentation
Source code on Github Release 2.35.2 · dhis2/dhis2-core · GitHub
Demo instance https://play.dhis2.org/2.35.2
Docker docker pull dhis2/core:2.35.2
for more docker image variants see dockerhub
6 Likes

Thank you @phil
We have really been waiting for this.
Will let you know if it resolves our issues.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you!
Upgrade done and working well!

3 Likes

we are unable to push SMS through the generic gateway since our upgrade from 2.33 to 2.35, is there any problem with the generic gateway in 2.35?

Hi @mujtabaomar . Are you getting any specific errors on the log? Also, are you pushing this SMS with the Android Capture App?

@jaime.bosque the problem is with the new SMS configuration app, also I could not find any documentation around for this newly integrated app.

Hi @mujtabaomar
SMS configuration app has been introduced in 2.35. Can you send me snapshot of your SMS configuration?

1 Like

thank you @zubair for sharing the link it was helpful and I managed to setup the gateway there is a slight typo in ${text} in the documentation that needs to fix.

We are pushing notifications in the Arabic alphabet I dont know the message content goes through some string manipulation within the DHIS2 or what its unreadable format like %D9%84%D8%B7%D9%81%D8%A7 %D8%AF%D8%B1 %D9%82%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%AA %D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%AC %D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85 %D9%85%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87 %D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%AF

I guess this is affecting email also, since our upgrade last week, email has stopped working too.

We also have to remove every special character in our sms notification.

Hello team,
Where can i find guidelines on how to install DHIS2 version 2.35.2 on docker under Ubuntu 18.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards,
Paul.

1 Like

If you already have docker installed, then you can install it by running
docker pull dhis2/core:2.35.2 on your terminal
Check more on the
DHIS2 docker resource guide

@omboi I am putting a blog post together on installing DHIS2 using Docker which only uses the standard docker toolset (no docker compose). I’ll share it with you in advance.

We also have a setup, which may look intimidating but the defaults will work, the configuration flags are for flexibility.

1 Like

Thank you in advance for your willingness to support.

This is helpful, was wondering whether i should change the version to 2.35.2

Warm Regards,
Paul.

Hi @omboi,

If you are updating, then I would strongly advise you always to take the latest patch available; that way you get all possible bug fixes and security patches. For 2.35, the latest patch is 2.35.8 (see Downloads - DHIS2).

Kind regards,
Phil

1 Like