Dear @phil, @Lars, @Scott and all staff,
I wrote more than 1 moths ago, asking for information about the patching of the bugs, but no answer till now. The issues are not resolved neither in 2.34.0, nor in 2.33.4.
The feature of the Option Group Set dimensions is described in the v.2.31
but it is not functioning neither in 2.33.4, nor in 2.34.0.
It is very important for the decision management of MOH, even more now, when it is important to have groups with diagnosis who may be more vulnerable to COVID-19 infection.
On the Jira there is no information about when it is planed to resolve it. Please give me some information about it
[DHIS2-8729] - Option Group Set - No dimension created
- will permit to create different groupings of ICD-10 diagnosis
- Classification/aggregation of the event diagnosis by ICD-10 Chapters (I to XXII) - see the WHO documentation https://icd.who.int/browse10/2019
- Classification/aggregation of the event diagnosis by ICD-10 letter - (A, B, C, …Z, U)
- Classification/aggregation of the event diagnosis by ICD-10 by the WHO Global Health Estimates (GHE) - https://www.who.int/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/en/
- Other aggregation of the Captured Events based on specific disease groups.
The feature is already described in the documentation - see
22.10.4 Create or edit an option group set
but is still not working - the 2.34 documentation is the same for this item.
There are also this 2 issue not resolved end also not assigned
[DHIS2-8730] Capture Web App - Event list Filter - type mismatch
- it don’t permit to search for a string of only digits in the event list filter - for example to find a record as some File Identifier with only numbers. If you have at least one letter, the problem doesn’t exist, but usually in some hospitals the file identifier is composed by only digits. The Predefined event views in Capture app can’t be used in many cases because of this problem.
[DHIS2-8648] - Headerbar app menu and user menu is cut off in RTL mode
- it don’t permit to visualize correctly the settings menu from the Capture App when the Left to Right Arabic user interface is used.