DHIS2 patch release 2.33.1 is now available

Hello, DHIS 2.33.2 is running now, thanks all from the help, now when i click on about DHIS to check version and other details, its showing empty.

when i click dashboard its showing : Screenshot by Lightshot

Best Regards;
Ahmad Qais

Congrats!
And yes, I also noticed today that “About DHIS2” is not working in 2.33. Not sure why, since it seems to work nicely here:
https://play.dhis2.org/2.33.2/dhis-web-user-profile/#/aboutPage

Hi

It’s been fixed in 2.33.3dev - problem has actually been there for quite some time. Related to the major upgrade of the maintenance app + some timing issue I think. The major upgrade of the maintenance app broke some traditional “nice to have” functionality (e.g. the shortcuts you could type into the search fields to quickly jump various maintenance components are largely gone).

Regards
Calle

1 Like

Thanks @Calle_Hedberg

Hi all,

I have upgraded my dhis2 2.30 instance to dhis2 2.32. Everything seems normal. But I have some issues with the automatic analytics job.

I scheduled it to run every midnight but no data is updated on the analytics table after running. But when I run the analytics job manually, data are updated.

Please, could anyone help me fix the problème?

Thanks!

Hi @Isidoreadje,

Please could you post this question in the Support section, as it is a bit hidden here and you are likely to get more help in that section.

Do you see that the scheduled job has run successfully at midnight?

Kind regards,
Phil

Dear Isidereadje,

Can you share your schedule detail with us? Because I am sure something is wrong with the schedule command.

I want an assistant log on dhis2