DHIS2 patch release 2.33.1 is now available

Dear all,

DHIS2 version 2.33.1 (patch release) is out with bug fixes and enhancements.

This is the latest stable release for version 2.33, and supersedes release 2.33.0.

The release note for this patch can be found here: Patch 2.33.1 Release Note.

Enjoy!

Phil

Release Information Links
Release Note Patch 2.33.1 Release Note
Upgrade notes 2.33 Upgrade notes
Download release and sample database Downloads - DHIS2
Documentation and Javadocs Resources - DHIS2
Source code on Github Release 2.33.1 · dhis2/dhis2-core · GitHub
Demo instance https://play.dhis2.org/2.33.1
Docker docker pull dhis2/core:2.33.1
for more docker image variants see dockerhub
5 Likes

Hello Philip,
Thanks so much for the update. We do appreciate the hard work.

Best regards

3 Likes

Hello Philip,
Thanks so much for the 2.33.1 release. my issue is solved.

Best regards

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I am glad DHIS2-7256: Error perfom maintanace updating category option combination has been fixed.

I am already testing and implementing 2.33.1. All my instances have been upgraded. I like the stability these releases are coming with.

Keep the good works!

3 Likes

is the Import Export app removed on this patch?

1 Like

Hi @mutali,

No! The Import/Export app is still available!
demo: https://play.dhis2.org/2.33.1/dhis-web-import-export

Are you having trouble accessing it on your instance?

Kind regards,
Phil

1 Like

Thanks @phil , I was using the demo and I couldn’t find the import-export app in the app list

1 Like

Hmm… You’re right, it’s not visible in the list for the “admin” user. We’ll check the configuration!

2 Likes

Hello! Does this mean that previous versions will continue to face this problem (as we currently are on 2.32.3) or was this back-ported to previous versions?

1 Like

@phil - I just checked Import/Export app is now visible to “admin”. I am facing same issue on my local instance ( using sample database dumb- 2.33.1 stable). Please assist me regarding configuration changes made for fixing it.

Thanks
Aparna

1 Like

Hi @Aparna,

You need to go to Users > User Role and make sure that the necessary role(s) have access to “Import-Export app” in the Apps section.
For admin I just added it to the Superuser role on 2.33.1.
Affected users will need to log out and in again for the changes to be effective.

Kind regards,
Phil

2 Likes

Thank you @phil It is fixed now!
Import/export app is available in the DHIS2 app list.

Best,
Josue

1 Like

@Philip ,thank you so much ,We have been straggling to import some apps but
now it can be possible.

2 Likes

Hi @ifeanyiokoye,

Unfortunately the fix for the issue you are concerned about couldn’t be backported directly, but we will see what we can do about fixing 2.32.

1 Like

Ok. Noted. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi Philip, God’s mercy.

For albanian city tirana, can I extracts firstnames and lastnames, from an point by location jquery picker, near town, near street name, from datepicker, timepicker.

1 Like

Having issue with Visualization App, the Organization Unit selector by level seen not to be working…

Testing this feature and will report back.

1 Like

Hi @gentianbrija,

I’m not really sure what you are asking.

Could you please explain what you are trying to achieve, and maybe we can help you.

Kind regards,
Phil

Hi @adulojusm,

Thank you. Please let us know if you have discovered a bug!

You are also very welcome to raise it in our bug-tracking system: jira.dhis2.org
We just ask that you provided the necessary information to reproduce the issue, and also specific details of the environment you are using (for example, which web browser you are using).

Kind regards,
Phil

I installed DHIS 2.9 and successfully run on windows server 2019, when i use latest .war versions like 2.32.4 or 2.33 and replace it then why its giving error:

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Type Status Report
Message /dhis
Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/10.0.0-M1

when I replace 2.29 back its loading without any issue.

I followed : DHIS2: District Health Information System: DHIS2 Installation Guide for Microsoft Windows 10
what to do to fix the issue.
I need your help.