DHIS2 live

Hi,
wanted to try dhis2-live on a mac for the first time today, but it fails to start. I've seem to remember that other people have reported that they have had problem getting dhis2-live to run lately (on windows), so I though I'de check if the problem was the same. In my case, the startup routine fails with the following error - any ideas on what the problem can be?

2013-09-26 15:45:40.216:WARN::Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@47c6f49{/,/Users/Olav/Downloads/dhis-live/webapps/dhis}
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to run startup routines: StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid)]; SQL state [90045]; error code [90045]; Constraint "CHART_UID_KEY" already exists; SQL statement:|ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid) [90045-166]; nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Constraint "CHART_UID_KEY" already exists; SQL statement:|ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid) [90045-166]
  at org.hisp.dhis.system.startup.StartupListener.contextInitialized(StartupListener.java:70)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:548)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:136)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1272)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:489)
  at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
  at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
  at org.hisp.dhis.WebAppServer.run(WebAppServer.java:110)

Which DHIS 2 version and build is this?

Lars

···

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Olav Poppe olav.poppe@me.com wrote:

Hi,

wanted to try dhis2-live on a mac for the first time today, but it fails to start. I’ve seem to remember that other people have reported that they have had problem getting dhis2-live to run lately (on windows), so I though I’de check if the problem was the same. In my case, the startup routine fails with the following error - any ideas on what the problem can be?

2013-09-26 15:45:40.216:WARN::Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@47c6f49{/,/Users/Olav/Downloads/dhis-live/webapps/dhis}

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to run startup routines: StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid)]; SQL state [90045]; error code [90045]; Constraint “CHART_UID_KEY” already exists; SQL statement:|ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid) [90045-166]; nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Constraint “CHART_UID_KEY” already exists; SQL statement:|ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid) [90045-166]

at org.hisp.dhis.system.startup.StartupListener.contextInitialized(StartupListener.java:70)

at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:548)

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi,

downloaded from dhis2.org yesterday, so I assume it’s 2.12. Also tried to use a recent trunk version of DHIS2, and it fails at the exact same place (after startup routine 3) with the same error.

However, I see now that it works when I point hibernate.properties to an existing psql database, so perhaps it could be related to starting up dhis2 with an empty H2 (or whatever dhis2-live uses) database?

Olav

···

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Olav Poppe olav.poppe@me.com wrote:

Hi,

wanted to try dhis2-live on a mac for the first time today, but it fails to start. I’ve seem to remember that other people have reported that they have had problem getting dhis2-live to run lately (on windows), so I though I’de check if the problem was the same. In my case, the startup routine fails with the following error - any ideas on what the problem can be?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to run startup routines: StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid)]; SQL state [90045]; error code [90045]; Constraint “CHART_UID_KEY” already exists; SQL statement:|ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid) [90045-166]; nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Constraint “CHART_UID_KEY” already exists; SQL statement:|ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT chart_uid_key UNIQUE(uid) [90045-166]

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp