DHIS2- Giving class To data Element in source code of dataset

Source Code: (Data Set )

While Creating a Dataset i given the dataelements to create a dataset and in source code i have added a class to input field of dataelement to apply css affect on that dataelement.

After that css is applied But DataELement not working like a default dataelement.

Means it can’t save the value.

or shown green field when data is enter in dataelement.

When i remove that class from dataelement input field. It work properly.

Saving the data. and show green color to field.

How I use class/style to dataelement so that it maintain its functionality Also ??

<tr>

<td>&nbsp;</td>

<td class="text-center">&nbsp;</td>

<td><input  class="form-control" id="EIaewXOK4p3-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="5 Date of Visit" value="[ 5 Date of Visit ]" /></td>

<td><input  class="form-control" id="rRM6XNQkad8-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="4 Organization" value="[ 4 Organization ]" /></td>

<td><input  class="form-control" id="qfesvAfjndJ-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="3 Name of trainings" value="[ 3 Name of trainings ]" /></td>

<td><input  class="form-control" id="fNAydvgh37h-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="3 Organization" value="[ 3 Organization ]" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

Hi Omer,

What will your css (form-control) affect to the input tag?

I just want to say I’m not recommended you put the class into input tag. Because when you go to edit custom form. The dhis2 system will automatic remove everything you put in the input tag.

So maybe I need to know what do you need to do with input tag and we can find another way to solve.

···

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Omer Butt omerbutt2521@gmail.com wrote:

Source Code: (Data Set )

While Creating a Dataset i given the dataelements to create a dataset and in source code i have added a class to input field of dataelement to apply css affect on that dataelement.

After that css is applied But DataELement not working like a default dataelement.

Means it can’t save the value.

or shown green field when data is enter in dataelement.

When i remove that class from dataelement input field. It work properly.

Saving the data. and show green color to field.

How I use class/style to dataelement so that it maintain its functionality Also ??

<tr>
  	<td>&nbsp;</td>
  	<td><input  class="form-control" id="EIaewXOK4p3-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="5 Date of Visit" value="[ 5 Date of Visit ]" /></td>
  	<td><input  class="form-control" id="rRM6XNQkad8-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="4 Organization" value="[ 4 Organization ]" /></td>
  	<td><input  class="form-control" id="qfesvAfjndJ-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="3 Name of trainings" value="[ 3 Name of trainings ]" /></td>
  	<td><input  class="form-control" id="fNAydvgh37h-HllvX50cXC0-val" name="entryfield" title="3 Organization" value="[ 3 Organization ]" /></td>
  </tr>

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Name: Nguyễn Trần Nghĩa.
Tel: 0903721500