DHIS2 CoP webinar - Nov 28 at 14:00 (GMT+1)

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for the great initiative and kind invitation for the webinar. However, I regret to inform that I won’t be able to attend lively/online since I will be out for a few days. Will the materials available and accessible later?

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @Sangay_Tenzin,

Yes, the webinar will be recorded and posted here on Discourse afterwards.

4 Likes

Thanks for the invitation, will be available for the webinar.

3 Likes

Hello Andrew,

Could you please share the invitation link with me?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Olorunsogo Bidemi ADEOYE | Data Manager

Data Management | Public Health Informatics | Health System Strengthening
African Field Epidemiology Network
50 Haile Selassie Street
Asokoro Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: +2348090336195; +2348167807336

3 Likes

Hello everyone;

My name is Yousef Rabah and I working with the WHO on the Palestinian National Institute of Public Health project. We are working closely with the Palestinian Ministry of Health in implementing DHIS2 in Palestine.

Looking forward to the webinar.

4 Likes

Hi Andrew,

Are you referring to the DHIS2 CoP webinar invitation?

We hope many of you will join the webinar. Click here to connect: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Regards,
Johan

3 Likes

Many Thanks Kristina for your invitation,
I am so glad to be a part of the the webinar on 28th of Nov, 2018.

I believe this CoP will be very good platform to DHIS2 implementer and for knowledge exchange.

Regards,

3 Likes

Thanks Kjerstin,

I am confirming my availability for the amazing event. Looking forward to it.

Regards

Mohamed

3 Likes

Thank you. I will participate in webinar.

Regards,
Pradeep

3 Likes

Thank you. I will participate in Webinar.

Regards,
Yamuna

3 Likes

I will be available and join the Webinar.

3 Likes

That’s a great news. Thanks a lot dear @kjerstin

3 Likes

I will unfortunately not be ale to attend. Will the webinar be recorded?
Best
lise

3 Likes

HI @GROUT_Lise; It’s okay. The Webinar will be recorded and shared here for future reference. You can also invite your colleagues to join in the Webinar.

Regards,
James.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

We are in the webinar and I am now showing you all to tag people and groups!

@kjerstin

@dhis2-android

4 Likes

I won’t be able to attend, but i am hoping that the Webinar will be shared later, so that we can get the most out of it.

3 Likes

I hope the Webinar will be accessible later. My internet is not allowing me to connect.

Thank you

2 Likes

In cased you missed it, the recording of the webinar is posted in this topic: Recording of the CoP Launch Webinar

A big thank you to all of you who participated.

2 Likes

For those who missed UiO’s webinar last week, LogicalOutcomes and Humentum are offering a second similar webinar targeting the NGO audience, On Thursday, December 6, 2018 , from 11:30AM to 12:45PM ET

New DHIS2 Community of Practice

More than 65 countries around the world and many NGOs are using DHIS2, the open source software platform for reporting, analysis and dissemination of data. The pool of DHIS2 users and implementers is constantly increasing.

The much-anticipated DHIS2 Community of Practice (CoP) was officially launched on November 29 to respond to the need for a one-stop shop to find relevant DHIS2 resources and information online.

What is the DHIS2 CoP for?

• Discuss your DHIS2 experiences

• Ask questions and get support

• Comment on DHIS2 roadmaps

• Give feedback

• Make connections with others

• Gets news on upcoming events

Discourse is the open source forum platform software that will host the DHIS2 CoP. It enables us to:

• highlight contributors, to recognize significant participants
  • build sub-forums for more focused discussions (e.g., Case-based surveillance, CHIS, Security, Mobile)
  • reduce duplicate posts by showing related questions, pinned posts, etc.
  • add features like FAQ, voting for features or right answers, @mentioning relevant user groups or development teams, analytics on activity.

Please join us on December 6 for a webinar to present the CoP, introduce the admin team, and give a short demonstration of the platform.

Panelists:

• Kjerstin Andreasen, CoP Project Manager
  • James Omutsani, CoP Coordinator
  • Josephine Mavumbo, CoP Manager

To register for this free webinar: https://goo.gl/1mvrnr

(If you have any problems signing up for this event through our new registration system, you can get help at info@humentum.org).

Please feel free to share this webinar information with others at your organization who may have an interest in this topic.

Twitter: #DHIS24iNGOs

3 Likes

Noted with thanks

I hope the recorded version can be accessible too?

3 Likes