Dear DHIS2 community,
A quick note to inform you that the version 1.2.0 of the DHIS2 Android Software Development Kit (SDK) has been officially released. The SDK 1.2.0 is compatible with versions 2.30, 2.31, 2.32, 2.33, and 2.34 of DHIS2. Therefore, Android developers can build their own apps fully compatible with those DHIS2 versions.
Some of the new features including in this version are:
- TrackedEntityInstance search improvements, exposing new methods to filter by attribute values, program and event status (ANDROSDK-1150, ANDROSDK-1173, ANDROSDK-1197)
- Event search improvementsm allowing to sort by orgunit name, and event/due dates (ANDROSDK-1178, ANDROSDK-1179)
- Extend support to program indicators variables and functions (ANDROSDK-529)
- Improvement the performance and error handling when synchronizing aggregated values (ANDROSDK-1094, ANDROSDK-1180)
- Other data sync improvements (ANDROSDK-1007, ANDROSDK-1008, ANDROSDK-1184)
The funcionality of the SDK including code examples is fully documented. You can also download and check out the SDK code in the following GitHub repository. It also contains more information about all the new features, bug fixing and minor changes in syntax from previous versions.
More detailed information is included in jira.
Don’t forget to have a look at the DHSI2 android skeleton app , which uses the SDK 1.2.0.
Since last week we have also published the SDK 1.2.1 that contains a fix for a bug that sometimes was removing all stored reserved values (for unique attribtue values that are automatically generated) when using the reservedValueManager and there is no internet connection ( ANDROSDK-1215)
UiO Android team