Dear DHIS2 Community,
We are releasing today a new version of the Tracker Capture App. This version comes with the following improvements and bugs fixed:
- Make TEI attribute number shown variable depending on the screen (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-128)
- Add a link to add entities through relationships (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-105)
- Screen Spacing On Register Relationship Page (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-104)
- Tracker Dashboard Headings (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-94)
- Delete Events in Android Tracker Capture (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-127)
- Android allows to change the enrollment date (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-129)
You can install it through Google Play (Tracker Capture) or download the apk from Github (Tracker Capture). We encourage you to download the App and test it. It is compatible with DHIS2 versions 2.25, 2.26 and 2.27.
Following this link , you will find documentation with detailed information on the functionalities included in the App and how they behave compare to the Web. (We recommend to download the PDF file, internal links do not work if you open them online).This document is a tool for implementers who need to understand if the App covers their needs and respond to their configurations of DHIS2 in the web.
Big thanks to the teams behind the development, testing and documentation of this app.
Marta on behalf of the Android team
Please remember to create a Jira Issue if you find a bug or you want to propose a new functionality!
[Project: Maintenance of Android Apps | Component: Tracker Capture]