Dear DHIS2 Community,
We are releasing today a new version of the Event Capture Android App.
This version is compatible with**2.28, 2.27 **and 2.26 and comes with the following improvements and bugs fixed:
- 2.28 servers compatibility
- Wait on login showing progress bar on initial sync (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-134)
- Completed events expiry days implemented (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-132)
- Make buddybuild version compatible with Google Play version in the same device
- Remotely deleted events deleted locally with special button in settings working on 2.27 & 2.28 servers (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-15)
- If no “display in reports” option is selected, “Event date” heading still appears with empty fields and event deletion is prevented (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-138)
Following this link , you will find documentation with detailed information on the functionalities included in the App and how they behave compare to the Web. (We recommend to download the PDF file, internal links do not work if you open them online).This document is a tool for implementers who need to understand if the App covers their needs and respond to their configurations of DHIS2 in the web.
Remember that all this information is also available in the Android Section of the DHIS2 web site!
Big thanks to the teams behind the development, testing and documentation.
Please remember to create a Jira Issue if you find a bug or you want to propose a new functionality!
[Project: Maintenance of Android Apps | Component: Event Capture]