DHIS version 2.33 is released

@luwizghie Thank you so much for the suggestion. My worry is that i may lose the offline data if i clear app data.

Thanks
Mastewal

1 Like

@Mastewal I thought it was a first time log in. Can you try switch to Mobile Data?

1 Like

@Mastewal, make sure no other apps on the Tablet are using the Internet as well.

1 Like

Hi @berhard,

The app will be 2.33 compatible with the next release (2.0.0) which we hope to release soon after the testing cycle is finished.

3 Likes

Hi @Mastewal,

We have seen some problems while syncing configuration due to some dataElements been removed and the programStages keeping a reference to them.
if you share some credentials we can guide you to the problematic ones. Or maybe @Josemp10 can give you some advice as he has solved this recently.

2 Likes

Hi @Pablo,

Thanks for your response. I will keep an eye out for the release of 2.0.0 :slight_smile:

With regards to @Mastewal’s comment, we are experiencing problems with the new DHIS2 Android app update when downloaded from the Play store, but not from Github, so we will be downloading from Github for all devices.

3 Likes

@berhard

That’s really weird… Are you using the release apk from github or the training one? The release and the google play ones are exactly the same. We’ll have a look at it.

Thank you!

1 Like

@Pablo
We are using the google play one. We just updated from google play.

Thanks
Mastewal

1 Like

Hi @berhard,

the 2.33 comaptible version will be 2.0.0 which is being tested now and will be released early November.

Thanks!
Marta

1 Like

Great to hear! Thank you!

1 Like