DHIS Pivot Table

Hi,

I am working on a project which involves importing data from a external database into a DHIS2 instance. I am having problems viewing the data using the pivot table app.

I used attributes on the data value records to indicate implementing partner etc… We saved these attributes as categories and category combos - where the category combo is saved with a data dimension type of ‘attribute’.

The issue is that we are unable to view this data using the correct filters / dimensions in the pivot table.

From what I understand, the pivot table looks for category option combos matching the dimensions/filters selected. However in this case the attributes are not being saved/referenced as category option combos.

Please advise if you have encountered this issue before and know of a work around.

Thank you,

···

regards,

Nathan Floor

Software Developer

Jembi Health Systems NPC*** ***| SOUTH AFRICA

Mobile: +27 79 592 2831 |Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype: nathanfloor*
E-mail:* nathan.floor@jembi.org

• This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.*