DHIS 2 trainings in Durban, October 2013

Hi,

we are getting a number of inquiries from people who want DHIS 2 training, so forwarding this - Akros now offers training in Durban, South Africa, in October this year. See below for details.

regards,

Lars

Stay after the conference and boost your DHIS2 skills
View this email in your browser

Learn DHIS2 in Durban

Akros to offer a host of courses on the powerful DHIS2 tool.

DHIS2 is one of the most widely used, open-source health management information systems in Africa. It can easily accommodate both national-level deployments (i.e., core HMIS) and focalized deployments (e.g., mobile phone malaria surveillance), and helps users easily visualize data. This system, more than any of its predecessors, truly facilitates evidence-based decision making within health infrastructures.

Akros will be hosting five DHIS2 trainings in Durban, South Africa following the 2013 Multilateral Initiative on Malaria Pan African Conference. Trainings take place between Oct 14 and Oct 26 and registration is now open. Visit www.dhis2training.com to learn more about the courses, or click the button below to register now!

Register Now

···

Featured Courses

Surveillance Training

The DHIS2 Surveillance Course is designed to equip DHIS2 implementers with robust materials for the training of DHIS2 end-users. Implementers will understand how to train end-users on DHIS2 data entry, data visualization and basic system functionality required for proper usage in a national or programme-specific context.

Learn More

System Config I & II

The System Configuration I Course is designed to introduce DHIS2 implementers to the full range of system configuration tools available through the graphical user interface (GUI), including: user administration, customizing datasets, groups and categories, indicator development, validation rules, advanced reporting templates and GIS configuration.

Learn More

System Admin I & II

DHIS2 System Admin I is designed to introduce Linux at the command line interface (CLI) to relatively inexperienced DHIS2 system administrators. The course will explain common tools used, proper installation of a DHIS2 instance with basic performance tuning, tips and tricks for system administration, and basic upgrade and backup steps.

Learn More

Questions?

If you have any questions about this new host of DHIS2 course offerings, please get in touch!

Just send us an e-mail at info@akrosresearch.com.

Tweet

Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2013 Akros, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this e-mail because you are subscribed to the (infrequent) Akros Development mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Akros
Box 457

Laramie, WY 82073

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp