Deploy DHIS2 with Kubernetes

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with deploying DHIS2 with Kubernetes?

We’re trying to test the WHO Covid19 Setup in the cloud but importing the data dump is proving difficult.

We’re using the Instant OpenHIE Kubernetes HMIS (DHIS2) package deployment. It’s purely the data import we are struggling with.

https://github.com/openhie/instant/tree/DSC19-39-Create-HMIS-Package

The branch is still in development - but seems to work well.

Hello Matt,

Sorry for the late reply. I was only recently made aware of this post.

Are you still having issues? I have DHIS2 running on Kubernetes and will gladly help you debug.

Best regards,
Andreas

2 Likes

Hi Andreas, can we reopen this thread? Actually I am having issues with the deployment with more than 1 pod since they generate “invalid MIME content”, any help will be welcome

Cheers

Felipe

Hi Felipe, unless this is strictly related to this thread it would be greatly appreciated if you could create new post :pray:

Please include details about what you’re trying to do, with what and why it’s not working or at least the complete error message your getting.

Best regards,
Andreas

2 Likes

Ok, no problem I’ll do that immediately

1 Like

Please can you help with the steps of how the deployment can be done

Hi @Gerald_Thomas,

Anything particular you’re curious about?

Some time ago I wrote a small tutorial about deploying on Kubernetes which you might find interesting.

Let me know if you have any questions about that or something specific to your deployment. But please open a new thread unless it’s related to anything in this thread.

Best regards,
Andreas