Deleting a Program Indicator

Greetings,

I created a program indicator that counts cases with 'duplicate" data element either No or Blank, in order to retrieve only non-duplicate cases, since then, we’re having an error: Error in event creation. An error occurred, please check the import summary, with a response from the server.
When I tried deleting the program indicator: the statement couldn’t be executed.
So, is there any way where I can delete this program indicator?

Sincerely,

What was the error while you try to delete program indicator? did you delete all the data for which program indicator would have got fired.

I recognize this is several years old; I am currently unable to delete a subset of a group of programIndicators and indicators, and I can’t currently understand the distinction of why specific prgramIndicators and indicators cannot be deleted (while others can).

So far I’ve looked into and cleared any/all relationships for:
indicators

• Indicator Groups
  • Visualizations
    programIndicators
  • Program Indicator Groups
  • Visualizations
  • Event Reports
  • Event Charts

Anywhere else I should be looking?

Hi @Matthew_Boddie

Would it be that somehow the error log in the Network tab in the DevTools or the Catalina.out, lead to which other ones are related?

It might also help to try again in Guest mode of your browser to ensure it’s not a cache issue ( Browse Chrome as a guest - Computer - Google Chrome Help)?

If there are any error logs that you could share?

Thank you!

Thanks @Gassim , not sure why I didn’t look in the logs to get more info—

Trackedentityprogramindicatordimension table??? This is an event program, hasn’t ever been tracker. Will try and investigate.

1 Like