Delete an account on android phone

Hi all,

I have logged in to my android phone with three accounts. I would like to log in with a new account, but I see the following message on the phone: You have reached the maximum number of accounts (3). To add a new account, log in and delete one of your accounts. Does this message mean the account will be deleted from the android phone or deleted from the database?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @hernandezmachava,

The account will be deleted only from the Android device but remember to sync data before deleting the account, otherwise you will lose the information.

Click here to read more about the multiuser feature

2 Likes

Hello @nancyesp , is there a way of deleting accounts without logging in? I had to reset the app using general android settings.
Like, when I press on one account for few seconds, there must be option to delete it.

1 Like

Hi @mmpeete

Currently, the only way to delete an account is by logging in first. We have an open ticket that you can follow-up. Feel free to add a comment with your specific case (if needed)

https://dhis2.atlassian.net/browse/ANDROAPP-4970

2 Likes

Thank you very much @nancyesp
I visited the ticket and I think it is very well explained. I even read discussions below it. Let us hope the raised issues and possibilities will be addressed in the next version.

1 Like