Data quality App issues (Validation rule analysis)

Hello DHis2 Team

When I run the validation Rule analysis, the information in the Validation rule Column does not appear, and I am unable to download the validation rule data set results in either of the options (PDF, XLS, CSV). Where should I make changes to allow for smooth validation rule analysis?

We are using DHIS2 version 2.37.7

Hi @Shapr0019

Please to make it easier to find a solution, would you add the steps to reproduce this in any of the play.dhis2.org instances?

Thanks!

@Gassim I have tried the sam DHIS2 version on play.dhis2.org and is working well whilst on our DHIS2 is not displaying Validation Column . So i am not sure where things went wrong and where to adjust

Are you using this instance https://play.dhis2.org/2.37.7.1? Please did you try to clear the cache in your browser (as well as clearing the server cache from Data Administration app → Maintenance)? After clearing the server cache, retry the same steps in your browser’s Guest mode to make sure it’s not a cache issue.

Either way I think it is recommended to update to the latest patch. Please update to 2.37.8 DHIS2 patch release 2.37.8 is now available and try again!

Thanks!