Data not showing in tables in play server after running analytics

Hi community family,

I noticed some months ago that I could no longer enter data and update the tables after running analytics. Have the analytics been blocked in the demo server? I found it really useful to help devs and testes in order to reproduce the steps of an specific bug.

I tried to change the cached relative period but with no effect, when i’m entering data and running analytics I cannot see it in the tables.

Am I the only one having this problem? perhaps I’m missing a step.

Yours,

Eric

2 Likes

Hi @barreda,

You should be able to run analytics on the play servers. It is quite a resource intensive job so shouldn’t be done over and over, but you should be able to run it and have data display.

Which server did you try running analytics on?

Best regards,
Karoline

1 Like

Hi @Karoline, thanks for your answer. I understand and I try to limit it as much as I can. I just tried to enter data in today’s 2.33.2 version and after running analytics data is not showing up.

I even tried to remove the cache strategy to None in the analytics settings but with no success.

For instance, we have this specific jira issue DHIS2-5990 Luciano’s comment related to values displayed and we just wanted to prove that the bug is reproducible in the play version.

Thanks again for your time,

Eric