Data Integrity Checks

Hello,

Can you go to Apps>Admin> SQL view and run : SELECT * from organisationunit where parentid is null

After you can go on PGadmin and run: Delete from organisationunit where uid= 'xxxxxxxxx'

Sincerely

Guy Ekani
Moph Cameroon

Aanyo Melo AHIAGNO <aanyo7@hotmail.fr> a écrit :

Hello
Can you try, to do the something on the another browser ???
AHIAGNO Aanyo
HISP WA

···

Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 08:41:13 +0200
To: larshelge@gmail.com
CC: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Data Integrity Checks
Thanks Lars or your response.

Yes I did clear cache statistics as well as browser cache. How does the application determine orphaned organisationunits? Organisationunits without a parentid? Or a parentid that does not exist?

Regards

Ant

On 16 August 2015 at 07:20, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ant,

after doing SQL against a running DHIS 2 instance you might want to go to data admin > cache statistics > clear cache. This since the cache might become stale unknowingly as a result of direct SQL queries.

regards,

Lars

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Ant Snyman <ant@hisp.org> wrote:
Dear All,

DHIS2 vesrion 2.20 snapshot, build 19527

The data integrity checks showed some "orphaned" org units which should not have been on the system.

So I wrote scripts to clean out the org units and checked all 37 tables that either reference organisationunitid or sourceid and cleaned out all those tables. I also checked the "reporttable_organisationunits" table and it was not necessary to renumber as the org units were never in that table (I checked before doing any deletes and by the way thanks Jason Pickering for the script you shared with Ferdie).

After that I cleared analytics, re-generated resource tables, cleared cache and cache statistics and re-ran integrity checks....those org unit uids are still appearing as "orphaned organisation units".

From which table(s) is the integrity check picking these org units up from?

Thanks

Ant Snyman
Cell: 0824910449
Landline: 028 2713242

Health Information Systems Program - SA

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer\. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help

--
Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo

--

Ant Snyman
Cell: 0824910449
Landline: 028 2713242

Health Information Systems Program - SA

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer\. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

_______________________________________________ Mailing list: DHIS 2 Users in Launchpad Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net Unsubscribe : DHIS 2 Users in Launchpad More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help