Data entry role with DHIS2 2.29

Greetings,
On version 2.28, i had defined a user role for data entry.
Once DHIS2 was upgraded to 2.29, the data entry is not operational.
I will be thankful if you can assist on the matter: what authorities need to be added in the user role?
Sincerely
NG

1 Like

Hi @Esumohleb,

If the user can not see the Data Entry app, you can check on the User roles and :ballot_box_with_check: check the data entry option on the Apps Section. If the app is visible and the user can not see the data entry form, kindly check on the sharing settings for the dataset.

Best,
James.

1 Like

Greetings,
Thank you. I have checked and shared the data set with the user group in sharing settings.
The form is now visible. But when entering a field, we have the following message: no access write for category option combo and category option…
Any assistance!
Sincerely
NG

1 Like

Hi @Esumohleb,

Kindly Check out the solution in ERROR!- User does not have write access to category option combo for this. There was a new sharing model introduced in DHIS2 Version 2.29.

Let me know if this helps

Best,
James.

Greetings,
Thank you for your support.
I did the sharing with the category/option/combination and add the needed line in postgresq. Things are better now.

Today: another issue, once data set filled, and once completeness button pressed the following message is showing: Error in registering data set completeness.

I have searched in previous correspondance of dhis2 community, this issue was mentioned. But i did not find the solution.

Any assistance!
Sincerely
NG

1 Like

Greetings,
Strange, when i deleted all compulsory data element, and validation rules, and then the completeness button starts to work !!
Why?
Sincerely
NG

1 Like