Data Entry disaggregation summation not working.

Dear all,

I am using DHIS2 vs 2.27, I had to import metadata from my local system where everything is working fine to the server ,

On data entry, the totals still shows zero(0) when data is being entered into the dis-aggregation data elements. Section Form work well but custom and default forms does not work.

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.

Dear all,

I am using DHIS2 vs 2.27, I had to import metadata from my local system where everything is working fine to the server ,

On data entry, the totals still shows zero(0) when data is being entered into the dis-aggregation data elements. Section Form work well but custom and default forms does not work.

Find attached my screen after metadata import from my local system which also runs v2.2.7.

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.

···

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: Dhis2-users lists.launchpad.net dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017, 1:25:56 PM GMT+1

Subject: Data Entry disaggregation summation not working.

Dear all,

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.

Please has anyone experienced this before, still trying to find solution.

Created orgunits,categories, dataelements and datasets on a blank database and tried to create a custom form on 2.2.7, still the summation of the disaggregations does not show up on totals, this has ruled out that its not from metadata import that I did earlier.

TG

···

On Thursday, August 3, 2017, 4:14:54 PM GMT+1, ThankGod Anazodo anazodothankgod@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear all,

Find attached my screen after metadata import from my local system which also runs v2.2.7.

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.

Dear all,

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.

This seems to be an issue with DHIS2 v2.27 war file. It worked perfectly when I deployed 2.26 war file and also works on standalone version of 2.27

This is for our information.

Thanks.

···

To: Dhis2-users lists.launchpad.net dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers List dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017, 10:24:10 AM GMT+1

Subject: Re: Fw: Data Entry disaggregation summation not working.

Please has anyone experienced this before, still trying to find solution.

Created orgunits,categories, dataelements and datasets on a blank database and tried to create a custom form on 2.2.7, still the summation of the disaggregations does not show up on totals, this has ruled out that its not from metadata import that I did earlier.

TG

On Thursday, August 3, 2017, 4:14:54 PM GMT+1, ThankGod Anazodo anazodothankgod@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear all,

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.

Dear all,

Any Solutions Please

Best Regards.

TG.