Data Entry App Organization Unit Translation Issue

To Whom IT May Concern,

I hope this message finds you well , I translated Organization Unit in Maintenance It works while Opening Data Entry App it is not showing the translation.
My DHIS2 version is 2.38
I cleaned the cache and it still shows in English.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

Hi @mohammadayub864 ,
Which language did you translate? Did you make the translations on Transifex?

Regards,
Jason

2 Likes

Dear Jason Pickering,

Thank you for your reply I translated English into Persian. it is showing translation in maintenance organization unit but not in Data Entry App I changed the Database Language to Persian as well as Interface Language the Screen Shot as below.

1 Like

Dear Jason Pickering,

I am translating English to Persian but not used Transifex. Please guide what to do so the translation version comes with Data Entry App.

Thank you
With best Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

Thank you @mohammadayub864!

Please have a look at the instructions here: Localization of DHIS2 - DHIS2 Documentation

Thank you for contributing! :pray:

1 Like

Dear @mohammadayub864 ,
If you have already made the translations in Transifex, they will need to integrated in to new versions of the DHIS2 code base (both the server and apps). These new versions would then need to be installed on your server in order for your translations to appear.

Could you confirm that your translations are able to be viewed on the latest version of the development demo server here?

Regards,
Jason

1 Like