Data element show in another language

Dear colleagues,
Wish you a happy and blessed new year.

i have translated the data elements from English to Arabic, however when the user is assigned with English interface and database still one data element keeps showing in Arabic language. i have tried clear cache and data administration app as well, but the data element keeps showing in arabic as below picture shows

What to do?

Hi kindly remove the Form name on the data elements, so that the system will then use name in the form, and which get translated

1 Like

dear @antony.sibanda
I removed the form name translation and i removed the form name from the data element , cleared cache and checked but its still there nothing changed

Kindly Go to Maintenance > Data Elements then for each data element that you want translated, remove the Form name. (see attached pic)

1 Like

Dear @antony.sibanda
I have removed the form name

however the DE still shows in Arabic

I have tried to remove translation as well.

Yet no success :frowning:

What should i do?
Taking into consideration that the other DEs have form name and all are translated but they still show in English not Arabic

1 Like

Hi @Haliz.t

Please edit the name of the Data Element and make sure it’s all in English and then after that use the Translate option.

Please post back to the community with an update. Thanks!:pray:

Dear @Gassim

Thanks for your reply,
It was a mistake i did while using the translation app… i typed in Arabic letters in the English language thats why it showed in Arabic though there was no translation to Arabic language.
my bad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification and sharing the solution! :pray: