Data element not found or not accessible

Hello ,

I have the problem below with a dataset. All data elements on the dataset are “not found or are not accessible”

NB : everything works fine with a superuser account

Maybe you need to grant authorities to the user who is facing this issue? Org unit …etc?

Hello @Gassim

The user is already in the user group which is assigned to the dataset via the sharing setting option

Regards

Okay, thanks!
Would you please check the Network log and see if there are errors you can share, the Header section?

I believe you tried the Browser Cache Cleaner app already .

I believe you tried the Browser Cache Cleaner app already

Yes, but always not working

Yes, sorry the error is clear, I was hoping to see the URL request but might not be as important as the sharing settings now, so maybe we can review them or that they aren’t taking effect?

Please what write the dhis2 version of the instance you are using? Do you think it’d be possible to reproduce this on play.dhis2.org?

And the org unit? Does the user have access to the org unit?

here is the url request

And the org unit? Does the user have access to the org unit?

Yes

This is the first time I have this error, otherwise all worked before. I’m using dhis 2.36.6

Strange, I’ll ask for help @didate! Would you please check if there are errors in the Catalina.out log that might be helpful to any expert who might help? Thanks!

It’s seems to work now :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I just exported the dataset with “Metadata dependencies export” and reimported it.

sometimes there are things for which we have no explanation

Thank you @Gassim

2 Likes

Great work! It’s also great to see that you were inspired to do export and reimport. ( :