DAC2021 CoP internal survey (&gather town scavenger hunt) ♥

Congratulations on winning the scavenger hunt game! Please complete the survey to win the following badge:

On a scale from 1 to 10:

I would like to use the CoP to exchange knowledge and experiences

0 voters

I look forward to getting support from the CoP

0 voters

The CoP is a great source for information sharing with DHIS2 experts

0 voters

Thank you for your answers, and now please reply with an answer to the following question:

What do you think should be done to make the community of practice better?

4 Likes

JOHANNs!

1 Like

Maybe more Kahoots?

2 Likes

More games like this will make the CoP even more fun and interactive! Thanks @Gassim and @Pablo for organizing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tip - join the closing session today… :wink:

3 Likes

It would be great to have monthly webinars from experts on key configuration and implementation topics.

1 Like

More games?

1 Like

Making the place more interactive through games, expanding the HISP network to include more countries in similar regions for regular meetups

1 Like

Whoopwhoop

1 Like

With more interesting activities

1 Like

knowledge base is Ok and already established well but I think it’s needs more work on notifications since I did not receive notifications from the Cop on regular basis.

1 Like

Agree with Ben. More Kahoots!

More games like this and building on the features for sharing more DHIS2 resources :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all for participating and I hope you enjoyed the scavenger hunt as well as answering these questions! I defiantly will enjoy more fun activities in the CoP with you all. I will keep the voting and post open just in case anyone wants to vote, but will no longer give out the badge in this topic.

Hope you liked the wonderfully crafted badge by DHIS2 UX designer, @joecooper :heart:
See you all in more CoP events and activities!

Thank you!

2 Likes

We need to actively follow up data use after the Annual conference … share the experiences and give people ideas on how to implement data use at district level

1 Like