Custom title and subtitle of a visualisation are not visible on android analytics

I have a visualization with custom title and subtitle(see the screenshot below). I have configured the Android Settings app to add this visualization to Program Visualizations.
But you can see in the screen shot, only the visualization title is visible and both the custom title and subtitle is not visible.

I have seen a doc which says title and subtitle are supported in Android analytics. But I could get this to working. Can someone help me with this?

Hi @PriyangaPKini

I have been trying to reproduce this using the account android / Android123 on DHIS 2 Demo - Sierra Leone and syncing to my phone.

Could you click on “Edit” and see the modifications there? You might want to edit the title.

Thanks!

Hi @Gassim

Could you click on “Edit” and see the modifications there? You might want to edit the title.

Yeah, I had tried this and it works. But there is no way to add a subtitle to the graph using the Android Settings app.

I was wondering if it’s possible to display the same custom title and subtitle of a visualization created using the Data visualizer on the android analytics?
Is it possible to send title and subtitle of a graph from the server during the sync along with the graph data?

Thank you.