Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

Dear Team,
I have the following concerns.
1. I need to develop a custom data entry form from a register having patient detail like patient's name, patient's address, etc
2. I need dhis2 to aggregate these patients counts into a summary form which will be aggregate up the hierarchy.
3. Why don't we have count in the list of the aggregation operator. I have *Sum, Average*
4. Can i use custom data entry page to create a register records?

I have tried the following
1. Created the custom form using the data entry create form wizard. Its not just realistic here. Foreach patient's attributes i will
have a data element and depending on the number of patients, it will be a multiple of the available attributes which will run into
millions of DE and its not just manageable. I know the the above is used to create summary forms.
2. So i decided to use the patient's management modules, EVEN though i cannot achieve a custom layout as it appears on the form, i
could use the additional attributes to create more patients attributes.

So then
1. How do i do a count of the information on the register and get it appear in the cell of a custom data entry without the user
manually entering the values over a period.
For example on my register i have columns like 1. Name of client,address of client,fever cases reported within 24hrs,RDT done under
five.
On my summary form i need the following to be auto calculate
1. The number of client registered
2. Number reported for fever cases under five
3. etc

I will appreciate any assistance asap.
Thank you.

.damilola
GMD

Dear Team,

I have the following concerns.

1. I need to develop a custom data entry form from a register having patient detail like patient’s name, patient’s address, etc
    At this moment there is no CustomDataEntryForm Design for Patient Registration. You can design custom screen for Program/ProgramStages.
  1. I need dhis2 to aggregate these patients counts into a summary form which will be aggregate up the hierarchy.
    Very Basic AggregationEngine is developed but need lot more work left. Will try to prepare some documentation with screenshots how to use aggregation engine, will send.
···

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:26 PM, damilola@centrifugegroup.org wrote:

1. Why don’t we have count in the list of the aggregation operator. I have Sum, Average

2. Can i use custom data entry page to create a register records?

I have tried the following

1. Created the custom form using the data entry create form wizard. Its not just realistic here. Foreach patient’s attributes i will

have a data element and depending on the number of patients, it will be a multiple of the available attributes which will run into

millions of DE and its not just manageable. I know the the above is used to create summary forms.

1. So i decided to use the patient’s management modules, EVEN though i cannot achieve a custom layout as it appears on the form, i

could use the additional attributes to create more patients attributes.

So then

1. How do i do a count of the information on the register and get it appear in the cell of a custom data entry without the user

manually entering the values over a period.

For example on my register i have columns like 1. Name of client,address of client,fever cases reported within 24hrs,RDT done under

five.

On my summary form i need the following to be auto calculate

1. The number of client registered

2. Number reported for fever cases under five

3. etc

I will appreciate any assistance asap.

Thank you.

.damilola

GMD

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs