Creating program indicator to sum data element by type

I am trying to create a program indicator to sum data element based on a specific type but I have not seen any predefine function to do that.
Explanation: there is a data element call quantity harvest that the user is supposed to track report quarterly and I want a program indicator to calculate the total of the quantity harvested the whole year by type( rice, tomato, beans, etc).
I would be grateful if anyone can help me to achieve this

Hi @Mamadou_Sow

Is this data element an option set? You can create a program indicator for each type. You might find this guide helpful: Learner's Guide to Program Indicators - DHIS2 Documentation

I want to sum the values from the field “value” provided in the different reports by “participant value chain”. Kindly look at the first field and the fifth one of the attached image.

Example: assuming we have the following reports
Q1 2024 report has participant value chain= rice and value=50
Q2 2024 report has participant value chain= tomato and value=100
Q3 2024 report has participant value chain= rice and value=200

Now I want a program indicator that can give me the total value harvested for Q1, Q2 and Q3 in value chain rice which should give me 250.

I hope this will give you clarification on what I am trying to achieve

Thanks for the clarification. This means you can create a program indicator of event type and SUM aggregation type, and use the filter to select the value chain.