COVID-19 vaccination delivery program metadata import error

Hi,
I was trying to import the EIR tracker metadata (Metadata Package Downloads - DHIS2) but getting errors. I’m attaching the import summary. Note, I’m using 2.34 demo instance in in my local.
Please help.

Monjur

1 Like

Hi Monjur,
It looks like the problem might be conflicts with existing metadata on your instance (e.g. the TEI Type person already exists). To start, I would recommend reviewing this tracker package installation guide. This one was developed for COVID-19 case based surveillance program (we are working on publishing one specific to the COVID vaccine registry) but it probably has the guidance you need for those conflicts: Home - DHIS2 Documentation

I also wanted to let you know there is now a 2.34 compatible package version you can install, it can be found here: metadata-package-development/metadata/COVAX at work-in-progress · dhis2/metadata-package-development · GitHub

If this does not work for you, I am tagging one of our implementers @YuryR who can provide additional support.

Rebecca

1 Like

Hi @Rebecca and @YuryR ,
Thank you so much for guiding me. I wanted to test the Covid vaccine delivery tracker app for one of our upcoming project. Thats why…
Anyway, I’ve gone through the document and changed all the UIDs accordingly and tried to import, found all metadata imported successfully.
Thanks again.
Monjur

Hi @Monjur !

I was just about to respond, but you updated the message as I started typing )).

So, I it works now, correct?

Thanks @YuryR . It worked great.

2 Likes