COVID-19 Case-based surveillance Metadata Import Error

Hi Everybody,

I’m trying to import the COVID-19 Case-based surveillance metadata into my empty DHIS2 instance. I have no errors with the “Dry Run” process but I have a problem when trying to import the metadata and the process stops. The error is “Process failed: Unknown entity: org.hisp.dhis.chart.Chart” ID: oPYF6VsxJJl

These are the last lines of the log:

2020-11-10 23:55:56 (admin) Creating 24 object(s) of type ProgramRule oPYF6VsxJJl
2020-11-10 23:55:56 (admin) Creating 3 object(s) of type Map oPYF6VsxJJl
2020-11-10 23:55:57 (admin) Creating 9 object(s) of type Chart oPYF6VsxJJl
2020-11-10 23:55:58 Process failed: Unknown entity: org.hisp.dhis.chart.Chart oPYF6VsxJJl

I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks,
Hernan.-

1 Like

Hi @hgasso!

What version of DHIS2 are you using? (empty DHIS2 instance)

Hi @YuryR,

I installed the 2.35 versión. I said “empty instance” because I only deployed the WAR file and anything else. Next step I tried is to load this metadata file.

Thanks for your quick response.

The problem with the import is the the fact that the packages released on 2.33 and you are installing it on 2.35.

There have been a few changes (e.g. object “charts” on 2.33 is called “visualisations” from 2.34 version, etc.

We are now working on updating the package and publishing a 2.34 version.

If you need to start working with the package earlier, you can exclude visual elements from the package for now and add them once the package is available. Let us know if you need any further details.

1 Like

Ok, so I will download the 2.33 version and install it from scratch. I hope this will work.

Thanks Yury.

I had a similar problem and after reading this reply, I renamed charts section in the metadata file to read "visualisations": [ instead of "charts": [. I was then able to upload the metadata on DHIS2 2.35.0 successfully.

3 Likes

Hi Bernard,

It works perfectly well! I could import this metadata file just renaming that word.

Thank you very much,
Hernan.-