Consultants needed to develop and implement DHIS2 for health non profit organization

Hello everyone,
I am brand new to the CoP DHIS2. My organization is looking for a DHIS2 Consultant to develop and implement DHIS2 as a health information system.
Is there a posting somewhere?
If not, you can email me your CV at lbrye@projecthope.org

Thank you,
Laura

6 Likes

Welcome to the COP, @Laura Brye, where developers, implementers, and all DHIS2 implementation expertise may be found. You’ll meet the DHIS2 core development team, as well as implementers from around the world, with whom you may share your usecase and offer advice on the best way to implement it. I’m not sure if you need a group or individual consultant(s) to assist you with this. Welcome to the DHIS2 Lab at the University of Dar es Salaam @udsmdhis2lab, a research and innovation center for local and global solutions based on the DHIS2 platform. You can contact us at muhomis@gmail.com or https://dhis2.udsm.ac.tz

Regards,

Hassan

3 Likes

Thank you @Laura_Brye, and welcome to the community! :tada:

I moved your post to Marketplace. Feel free to post back to the community any questions you might have.

Hope to hear about the user story from your project. Good luck! :slight_smile::+1:

2 Likes

Hi Laura,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced DHIS2 Consultant.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi Laura,

If you still looking for an experienced DHIS2 consultant to implement your system, kindly get in touch on mchigubhu@gmail.com.

I am up for the task.

Regards,

Macdonald