The ICF “Alliance for Public Health” announces a competition for consultant on data
base support on the DHIS2 platform in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
More details about the ICF “Alliance for Public Health” and the Project where the consultant is recruited in the attached file.Consultant_on_data_base_support_on_the_DHIS2_platform_in_Eastern.pdf (328.5 KB)
Required skills and competencies:
- At least 2 years of DHIS2 configuration and administration experience – mandatory.
- Experience in Performing systems analysis, design, development and maintenance on DHIS2 -
- Expertise in information system management especially on web-based software platforms and
database administration will be an added advantage.
- Experience in adapting and implementing information systems in multi-country development programs will be an advantage.
- Education in computer science or engineering.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Russian (spoken and written) - mandatory.
- Ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail and responsibility for provided solutions.
- Understanding of human rights programs in the HIV context will be an asset.
- Configure DHIS2 on Android to ensure data entry via mobile devices instead of office computers and laptops to enable distant data entry and reduce the need to visit the office.
- Design and update data entry forms (in the Tracker Capture app) and customize the database with the APH determined data element groups, data element categories, data sets, indicators, data visualization, organization units, user roles and rights etc. according to emerged COVID-19 changes and amendments.
- Develop Dashboards with frequently used favorites and standard reports based on the user-determined information products for monitoring of COVID-19 impact to documentation process.
- Configure Event Reports, Pivot Tables apps based on APH requirements related to COVID-19 changes and amendments.
- Configure the data visualizer for the database to generate the required reports.
- Configure SMS and e-mails delivery as required.
- Configure the data administration module to ensure the proper administration of the database on regard of mobile version functioning.
- Conduct a vulnerability testing of all the elements of the database on mobile devices.
- Customize and maintain the database on the DHIS2 platform and align it to the APH processes and procedures.
- Develop training materials for the core team and also train the core team on customization, system management, and administration on mobile device usage.
- Conducting trainings on mobile device usage for users of the system.
- Other tasks related to updating and functioning of the system.
Work format – remote, part-time.
Period of contract: 01.11.2021 to 31.12.2021 with possibility of extension.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, describing your experience with the DHIS2 platform, and a cover letter to the Project Specialist Victoria Kalyniuk (email@example.com) by 18:00 (GMT+2) October, 28, 2021.
In the subject line please indicate: “DHIS2 Database Support Consultant (mobile app)”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the on-line interview.
The International Charitable Foundation “Alliance for Public Health” is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community, regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status and individual characteristics.