Condition to control 'ask user to complete program when stage is complete'

I am setting up the TEI closure workflows for my Tracker program, and I want to show the user the ‘complete program?’ box only under certain conditions within a stage, not just when the stage is complete. Is that possible? I assumed it would be on of the actions I could select in the program rules, but didn’t find it there. I only see the checkbox in the program stage “ask user to complete program when stage is complete” - is there no way to add a condition to that?

Thank you for your post @aflaming, and welcome to the community! :tada::tada::tada:

It would be very helpful if you describe the what these certain conditions are; however, I understand from your post is that you want to hide the “complete,” but I suggest that the other option is to make a certain DE compulsory so that the user isn’t able to press complete unless the DE has the required value; furthermore, you would need to hide the DE itself based on the conditions you need so that the user isn’t able to insert value to the DE unless these conditions are met.

I hope this helps! Sorry for the late response! It’d be very helpful if you add screenshots from the instance of what you are trying to do. :+1:

Thanks!