Completeness and timeliness

Hi,
I have a few suggestions on analysis of completeness/timeliness. I think some of it has perhaps been discussed before:

- it would be good to have timeliness as well as completeness available in analytics
- would also be good if it was possible to get the number of expected/actual reports (including on time). Even if it was not available in PT/DV/GIS but just through the API. (Please correct me if it is possible - I assume actual is not too difficult to get from completedatasetregistrarion, but I've not seen a straightforward way of getting expected).
- and I got a new request today, for having the possibility of doing sort of a "total completeness", so ALL actual reports over ALL expected for an orgunit. Useful for example to get an overview/comparison of completeness in all districts in a country (what they did now was to run reporting rate summary for every district manually, which is quite a lot of work...). Even better if you could combine arbitrary sets perhaps. Say you have two monthly malaria datasets and would like actual/expected for the two together for example.

Olav

Hi,

I also got the same request to have completeness by expected and actual on the dashboard. This would be easy if the options are available in PT/DDV/GIS.

Busoye

ยทยทยท

On 19 Nov 2014, at 14:02, Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@me.com> wrote:

Hi,
I have a few suggestions on analysis of completeness/timeliness. I think some of it has perhaps been discussed before:

- it would be good to have timeliness as well as completeness available in analytics
- would also be good if it was possible to get the number of expected/actual reports (including on time). Even if it was not available in PT/DV/GIS but just through the API. (Please correct me if it is possible - I assume actual is not too difficult to get from completedatasetregistrarion, but I've not seen a straightforward way of getting expected).
- and I got a new request today, for having the possibility of doing sort of a "total completeness", so ALL actual reports over ALL expected for an orgunit. Useful for example to get an overview/comparison of completeness in all districts in a country (what they did now was to run reporting rate summary for every district manually, which is quite a lot of work...). Even better if you could combine arbitrary sets perhaps. Say you have two monthly malaria datasets and would like actual/expected for the two together for example.

Olav

More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help