One of the most valuable advantages of cloud computing is the ability to store data in the cloud. The cloud can store any essential data, making it more accessible and usable. Your data on the other hand, can be accessed from any device anywhere in the globe, making it great for remote workers, workplaces, and data that is viewed by a wide range of users. So, what then is a cloud server? A cloud server is a powerful physical or virtual infrastructure that performs application and information processing storage.
Why you should use a cloud server
On Dhistance, no setup fee is required. Organizations or users only pay for what they need, reducing the cost of maintaining server hardware and software maintenance.
- Back-up and restore data
Once the data is stored in the cloud, it is easier to get backup and restore that data as the cloud has an integrated data backup and recovery process that keeps your business data safe at all times. On Dhistance you are assured of 24/7 reliable backup of your database and application.
- Excellent accessibility
Using an internet connection, you can access and store information quickly and easily from anywhere in the world, at any time. By ensuring that our data is always available, an internet cloud architecture boosts organizational productivity and efficiency.
- Data security
Data security is one of the biggest advantages of cloud computing. Cloud computing offers many advanced features related to security and ensures that data is securely stored and handled. SSL encryption security is also available on Dhistance.
- Suitable for securing data and confidential information (e.g health data)
- No need for physical hardware or capital expenses. Well-suited to smaller companies that may outgrow storage too quickly.
- Storage can be added as needed. Solutions are often on-demand, so you only pay for what you need.
- Backup and restore can be initiated from anywhere, using any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Data can be backed up in the cloud as regularly as 15-minute intervals, minimizing data losses in disaster situations. Small data set recovery time is improved.
As you can see, the cloud-based server has various benefits. However, when it comes to the security of health data and the convenience with which it can be accessed from anywhere at any time, a virtual server is the way to go. Setting up your DHIS2 instance with Dhistance, the world’s first fully automated DHIS2 hosting and server management service, ensures data security, stability, and quick access from anywhere.
Try Dhistance today and have your DHIS2 instance up and running in minutes. To get started visit www.dhistance.com and receive a 7-day free trial as well as a 50% discount on your first-month subscription.