Change to EPI weeks affect existing pivot data reporting rate

Hi all,
I have a data set that is reported on weekly basis, after learning about EPI week I changed period data set to start on Saturday(this how is supposed to be). It seems this has affected my data on graphs and reporting rate, I see the data on the data entry but not on analytics, Is there more configuration need to see the data on analytics and reporting rate?

Regards,

···

Peter Dotto Lubambi,

Mobile: +255 786 087 087

Dear All,
It seems the EPI weeks functionality is misbehaving on the visualization and reports, when I use relative weeks it doesn’t pick the data entered using EPI weeks but if I use actual EPI week starting Saturday as per data entry the period shows all are week31. Is this a bug?

Any work around? Is there a way to show actual dates on visualization as it is in data entry?

Regards,

Peter

···

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Peter D Lubambi plubambi@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,
I have a data set that is reported on weekly basis, after learning about EPI week I changed period data set to start on Saturday(this how is supposed to be). It seems this has affected my data on graphs and reporting rate, I see the data on the data entry but not on analytics, Is there more configuration need to see the data on analytics and reporting rate?

Regards,

Peter Dotto Lubambi,

Peter Dotto Lubambi,

Hello,
Any help on this?

···

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Peter D Lubambi plubambi@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,
It seems the EPI weeks functionality is misbehaving on the visualization and reports, when I use relative weeks it doesn’t pick the data entered using EPI weeks but if I use actual EPI week starting Saturday as per data entry the period shows all are week31. Is this a bug?

Any work around? Is there a way to show actual dates on visualization as it is in data entry?

Regards,

Peter

Peter Dotto Lubambi,

Peter Dotto Lubambi,

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Peter D Lubambi plubambi@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

Regards,

Peter Dotto Lubambi,

Still experiencing the issue on 2.33, has it been fixed on newer versions?

@Micheal_Berhanu would you please like to check if you can reproduce the issue on any of the play.dhis2.org instances?

Thanks!

can’t find a 2.33 instance on play, does it exist?

Hi @Micheal_Berhanu

Sorry, I didn’t mean to reproduce in 2.33! Unfortunately, if we can’t reproduce an issue in the later version then it might be an issue that has been solved and the solution would be to upgrade!