Change chart color in Data Visualizer

Dear all,

Please is it possible to change the color of the column-chart in the data visualizer?
I want to create a dashboard with different column-charts, but they are all the same green color.

Is it possible to differentiate these charts by color (i.e assign each data element a different color) or the differentiate the bars of the columns in a chart (please note that the bars are the org units and that there is only one period and indicator per chart)?

Thanks

Best regards,
U’aa

2 Likes

Hi @Uaa
Unfortunately, it is not possible to select preferred colors for chart visualization at the moment.

Thank you,
Emma

3 Likes

Hi @Uaa,

Unfortunately, you can not change the colors on the data visualizer as they are standard. We can however have this as a feature request for the DHIS2 team to weigh it out and see if more users are interested in this; if it draws interest, the team will inject it to the new features to be added to DHIS2’s upcoming versions.

Best,
James.

2 Likes

There is an open issue for this in JIRA [DHIS2-648] - Jira – would be good to vote for this to push it higher up the priority list!

3 Likes

@Hazim_Timimi @Emma_Kassy @Uaa This is a very high priority new feature to be add in the new data visualizer application. It will be incorporated this year. Thank you for your continued patients while we work through a long list of needed improvements.

3 Likes

Thanks – looking forward to these improvements! Keep up the good work.:grinning:

2 Likes

I think this JIRA issue it the correct one: [DHIS2-670] - Jira

1 Like