Capture app - doesn't show event's

Hi community,

Currently we are about to upgrade to the version 2.40 and working on preparation of the metadata and data to be successfully transfered to the new version.

During this activity I have faced some difficulties with Capture app.
I have 2 programs. One of them had a sections inside enrollment part. It wasn’t working properly by showing following errors.

After long debugging activities it was fixed by removing the sections inside enrollment part for the first program.

Now I have faced an event registration/viewing problem on the second program: I cannot see event data entry form with the sections.

this is the screen what I can see and nothing else. There are no any errors on the console.

Before to post this message I have checked all Capture app related posts and no solutions found.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or could you suggest any way how to debug or trace it?

Thank you and looking forward hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Ulanbek

cc: @dhis2-tracker, @Markus, @Gassim @Rene

Hi @Ulanbek

Thank you for your post. If I’d like to reproduce this issue on https://play.dhis2.org/40.2.0:

1. Create a Tracker program
  2. Create a section in the registration form (under attributes)
  3. delete the section after saving it
  4. all sections will be deleted? Could you share the steps to reproduce this issue?

It seems that you have mentioned two different issues in the topic post, are they related? Or is the first one resolved?

Thanks!