Can't save events in Event Program on the Web App

Hi DHIS2 support team,
I am currently using DHIS2 version 2.33 and when users try to enter event data on the web, they are not able to save completed event. can you support why? below is a screenshot. The first event in an org unit went well and when users try to enter second and subsequent events, they are not able to save.

main.a16b2a0d.chunk.js:1 Objectmessage: "could not get section fields instance"method: "validateFormReturningFailedFields"object: t {props: {…}, context: {…}, refs: {…}, updater: {…}, renderHorizontal: ƒ, …}sectionInstance: t {props: {…}, context: {…}, refs: {…}, updater: {…}, _reactInternalFiber: Vr, …}proto: Object
(anonymous) @ main.a16b2a0d.chunk.js:1

The error logo from catalina.out is shown below

1. {method: “validateFormReturningFailedFields”, object: t, sectionInstance: t, message: “could not get section fields instance”}

2. message: “could not get section fields instance”

3. method: “validateFormReturningFailedFields”

4. object: t {props: {…}, context: {…}, refs: {…}, updater: {…}, renderHorizontal: ƒ, …}

5. sectionInstance: t {props: {…}, context: {…}, refs: {…}, updater: {…}, _reactInternalFiber: Vr, …}

6. proto: Object

@Derebe
I am really guessing here, but do you have any program rules that you have setup on the form?
Also make sure that during setup of the form in mainataince you did not set up the validation strategies setup on Completion of the event?

Let me know if the problem still persists.
StaySafe,
Emma

@Emma_Kassy
Thank you, but the validation strategy on the event program is not " on completion" rather " on update and insert". by the way users can enter and save data using the android app.