Can't install DHIS2 Capture app on rooted Android device

I have difficult to open dish on my tablet.
This is information.
For security reasons, this version of the app is not allowe to be used in rooted divorce. Please use the training version.
Please help me to solve this
My app don’t open in my tablet. When I try there say : for
security reasons, this version of the app is not allowe to be used in rooted divorce. Please use the training version.

Hi

Welcome to the community! Please explain what you mean by ‘dish’?

Thanks!

I can’t open app on my tablet. When I try there say :security reasons, this version of the app is not allowe to be used in rooted divorce. Please use the training version.

[DHIS2 app

Hi

Yes, if the Android device is rooted it is not possible to download the app from the Google play store. You can get the Training app from the Github repository see assets at the end of this page and select the *_training.apk file(Release Android Capture App for DHIS 2 (v2.9.1) - Patch version · dhis2/dhis2-android-capture-app · GitHub)

Is there any difference between using the training app and the Goole Play app?

Hi @Jose_Augusto,

as Gassim said, the Android app can’t be installed in a rooted device for security reasons. The Training apk has no big differences compared to the production apk, but it has some debugging libraries enabled. It is explained in the docs here Installing the app - DHIS2 Documentation

1 Like