Cannot save a report:

Hi all and Happy New 2018!

I am trying to save a report using Data visualizer, but I get the following error:

The report is generated by using Event data items, more specifically Data elements in a tracker capture event of a value type TRUE_ONLY.

Although I am able to generate the report and get values in the chart (See screenshot 1), when saving the report or reopening it from favourites, I get the error above.

IMPORTANT: The error does not occur when I select data elements of NUMBER value type.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? I guess DHIS2 does not recognize TRUE_ONLY as a valid data dimension, but yet it is able to generate a report. If someone thinks this is a bug I can create a JIRA issue.

(See screenshot 1)

Regards,

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@logicaloutcomes.net | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | * You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing *info@logicaloutcomes.net

Hi!

Any idea on this?

Thanks,

Georgi

ยทยทยท

Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 6:23 PM

To: DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Users list dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Cc: Peter Berti pberti@healthbridge.ca

Subject: Cannot save a report:

Hi all and Happy New 2018!

I am trying to save a report using Data visualizer, but I get the following error:

The report is generated by using Event data items, more specifically Data elements in a tracker capture event of a value type TRUE_ONLY.

Although I am able to generate the report and get values in the chart (See screenshot 1), when saving the report or reopening it from favourites, I get the error above.

IMPORTANT: The error does not occur when I select data elements of NUMBER value type.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? I guess DHIS2 does not recognize TRUE_ONLY as a valid data dimension, but yet it is able to generate a report. If someone thinks this is a bug I can create a JIRA issue.

(See screenshot 1)

Regards,

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@logicaloutcomes.net | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | * You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing *info@logicaloutcomes.net