Can we access country data (access request to data from SA)?

How do i register on DHIS or how do i access it, because I urgently require information about respiratory distress syndrome in neonates in my province. I want to cry already because I cannot find any information anywhere. I’m doing my post graduate studies and I’m struggling to get this information please CAN SOMEONE JUST HELP ME IN GETTING ONTO THE SYSTEM SO THAT I CAN HAVE THE RELEVANT DATA THAT I NEED!!! I will be awaiting your response
Kind regards
Candice Lee isaacs

Hello @C.L_Isaacs ,
If you want to learn about the DHIS2 platform, there is documentation via the following link: Home - DHIS2 Documentation and demo DHIS2 is for educational and experimental purposes via the following link: https://play.dhis2.org/

Best regards,
Jamal

1 Like

I have the training videos but how do i register or get onto the platform to access the data. I want to access western cape province, South African database, gosh can’t anyone help me. Leave the training and stuff I have the videos I just need to access this information for an assignment. The struggle is real because how the heck can nobody just tell me how to register or access this information.

Hi @C.L_Isaacs

This thread relates to a particular release of the software, and should be used for discussing things related to that release, so it is the wrong place for your post.

This forum in general is about the software platform. It is not related to any specific country or implementation. If you are doing postgraduate studies then your supervisor should be able guide you on how to get access to the data that you need. I don’t think it is a matter for the people in this forum - data is protected and is typically owned by governments - but you may find some members who can put you in touch with the right organisations.

I suggest we move your posts from this thread because, as I said, they are not related to the release. I would also recommend that you use a less demanding tone; this is a respectful community of people who share their skills, knowledge and interests with others. Nobody here is obliged to answer; they do so in order to be helpful.

Kind regards,
Phil

2 Likes