Can see list of enrolled /registered entities and could not generate line list in event report!

Dear members,
Let me thank those who have already given their thoughts and time. I apologize in advance if my questions are because of my low level of experience. I made video to show everything (last 2 minutes of this video show my issues !
Regards

@drvetmedtariqabbas You forgot to export analytic tables via Data Administration App → Analytic Tables → Start Export

1 Like

Hi!

1. As Fred mentioned, you need to Export Analytics tables in order to see the data in event reports / visualizations.
    Remember to clean cache.

2. Also, I see that your orgUnit structure has only one facility at Level 3.
    You need to create level 2 and level 1 facilities as well in order to access aggregated data at those levels.

3. You enrolI your TEI (cow) in the program. This enrollment will most likely be “life-long” (for that particular cow) The “Milk” events will probably be repeatable, which means the you do not need to “COMPLETE” enrolments. Once you registered data in a program stage, Complete the event.
    This way, you will also see the list of the enrolled cows in your working lists, when you select the orgUnit in tracker capture.

Good luck,
Yury

1 Like