Can not add "Tracked entity type attribute" to "tracked entity type"

Hello All,

I upgraded from 2.29 to 2.30. I just realized that I can no longer add “Tracked entity type attributes” to “Tracked entity type”. Can anyone please help me out?

I am using the superuser account.

Thanks

Abumere

Just to add, I just checked out this behavior at https://play.dhis2.org/2.30 and it is similar.

···

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Abumere Ejakhegbe abumere.ejakhegbe@gmail.com wrote:

Hello All,

I upgraded from 2.29 to 2.30. I just realized that I can no longer add “Tracked entity type attributes” to “Tracked entity type”. Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks

Abumere

Hi all,

Following up on Abumere’s issue below, the attributes section of the ‘Tracked Entity Type’ screen seems to be broken in 2.30 (but works fine in 2.29). Reported as DHIS2-4647.

If you try adding attributes, they fail to save “no changes to be saved” (possibly the cause of DHIS2-4478?). If you already have attributes attached to your Tracked Entity Type, the whole ‘attributes’ section of the screen disappears, so you can’t see the attributes you’ve assigned.

To replicate:

···
  1. Attributes can’t be added: in Play demo, go to the Tracked Entity Type screen for ‘ARV Commodity ’ – if you add attributes, the bottom of the screen fails to update, and the changes don’t save (“no changes to be saved”).

2. Attributes section of screen disappearing: in Play demo, go to the Tracked Entity Type screen for ‘Person ’ (which already has attributes assigned) – the ‘attributes’ section isn’t showing.

I can’t find any API documentation for Tracked Entity Types, so I can’t test adding an attribute via the API, but I’ve added a a trackedentitytypeattribute via the database, and all works well, so this looks like it’s an application/user interface bug.

This (and a couple of other bugs) are probably blockers for 2.30, as I don’t think it’s currently possible to create a new Tracker via the Maintenance app.

Cheers, Sam.

From: Dhis2-devs dhis2-devs-bounces+samuel.johnson=qebo.co.uk@lists.launchpad.net on behalf of Abumere Ejakhegbe abumere.ejakhegbe@gmail.com

Date: Monday, 6 August 2018 at 14:54

To: DHIS2 Developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Can not add “Tracked entity type attribute” to “tracked entity type”

Just to add, I just checked out this behavior at
https://play.dhis2.org/2.30
and it is similar.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Abumere Ejakhegbe abumere.ejakhegbe@gmail.com wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks

Abumere