Business analyst consultant

Hi all,

International Medical Corps is looking for a Business Analyst consultant to support the core DHIS2 team and MEAL and Informatics departments on the development and implementation of DHIS2 database. Please apply through the below link if you meet the requirements

Thanks,

Raheel

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, will look for it.

2 Likes

I am currently studying to be a business analytics consultant. One of the first tools for building a successful strategy is to have a session with a business consultant. The main purpose of such a meeting is to analyze the situation in which the business is now, to identify strengths and points of growth, ways to improve the efficiency of the enterprise. A strategic session is work on creating a business development strategy in the short and long term. It is on the basis of the strategy that tactics and specific tasks are built on the way to achieving corporate goals. I would like to apply this knowledge to my future clients, but for now, The Finity Group is helping me to improve my knowledge.

I would also like to know about it. As someone with experience in business analysis, this would be a fantastic opportunity to work with a dedicated team and make a real impact. DHIS2 is an essential tool for monitoring and evaluating health programs, and being involved in its development and implementation would be a rewarding experience. I hope to be taken to a big company like stephenswmg.com or yours. Just let me know if this is still possible. I’ll be waiting for your answer!

Topic has not been active for a long time. If you would like to reopen the topic, please DM moderators. Thanks!