App installed not showig in the app list

Hi, I m new to DHIS2,i have installed an app( User’s Role Monitor Widget) from app Hub, but i m unable to find it in app list.please let me how to run this app.
thanks

1 Like

@asifkhan ,

Make sure that the user you are logged in as has permission to access the app.

Thanks,
Rithvik

1 Like

Hi @asifkhan

Welcome to the dhis2 community! :tada:

Like @rithvik mentioned, it needs to be added to the role that the users are given. In the User’s app, change the role settings and add the app authority.

Here’s a quick screenshot:

Hi @Gassim and @rithvik

its already added in the role of that user.as can be seen in attached screenshot.
I have installed DHIS2 2.36.13-SNAPSHOT version. and i m logged in with Admin account.

Does it have the blue checkmark? Because in the screenshot it’s currently not selected!

Hi
I have already tried that ,to check and uncheck but still its not showing in list.

Please try to clear your browser cache using the Browse Cache Cleaner app. And to make sure 100% that it’s not a cache issue, please try to sign in to the instance in the browser’s Guest Mode.

I have tried to clear the cache and also sign in with another user(not idea about brower’s guest mode) .but still not showing.I have already installed sql viewer and user extended apps,and both are showing in the list, but the only issue is with this user role monitor app.

Regards

1 Like

Maybe it’s not working in the SNAPSHOT version!

ok, thanks

1 Like

Hello @Gassim, Hello @rithvik, I’m also looking at this app but a little lost as to how to configure it. I added the app/widget to my instance, set the correct authorities, and added the widget to a dashboard but it’s just an empty table:

Do you know if there is any documentation available? What configuration is needed beyond the authorities mentioned?

1 Like

You’re right @Kris_Reinhardt, thanks! The one who developed this app is @julhas so I’m tagging him to see he there’s a resource he could share.

@julhas would you please have a look at the questions regarding the User’s Role Monitor Widget?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Gassim, sure. Thank you.

Hi @Kris_Reinhardt,

Can you right click and share the console log please? (Right click on the app >> Inspect Element >> Click on Network tab >> Click on the last API/URL - possibly red >> Screenshot).

I will be happy to have a quick call if needed.

Julhas

1 Like

Thanks @julhas!

Please have a look:
/

Thanks @Gassim, I will check it on my instance and get back to you. I’ll look into the base URL. It encounters URL not found.

Julhas

2 Likes

Thanks @Gassim for supporting :smiley:

Hi @julhas I’m seeing a similar error as Gassim (see my screenshot below in case it helps). This is from our own training environment.

1 Like