Android Tracker Entry Form

Dear all Team,
do we possible to hide “Not Now” after entry tracker form?
because even we make program rule, it is still missed value and sync to server. thank you

Hi @Channara . I don’t really understand the use case but if you could describe it well and document it in a JIRA feature request we will discuss for future releases.

1 Like

Dear @jaime.bosque ,
Could you guide me how to document on it, while my issue was the missing data on server when entrying, because on android phone has available “Not now”, so client able to press it better than press “Complete” Button.

Hi @Channara .

As this is a feature request you can create a new issue (type feature) in JIRA https://dhis2.atlassian.net/ under the project Android. We usually ask users to fully describe the use case so we can evaluate. The button you are presenting is when you finish the program stage to mark it as complete, which is an optional step and it is not related to sending the information to the server or not.

Is your problem that users are sending information not complete (missing data elements) to the server?

1 Like

Hi @jaime.bosque ,
Yes, we miss required data element to the server. when use press “Not now” and make a sync.

1 Like

Hi @Channara

If I understand correctly the problem is that you have some Data Elements that you would like to be filled in the device and otherwise the Event should not reach the server, is that correct?

1 Like