Android DHIS2 Application Configuration Issue

Hello Team:

We are facing an issue with the Android DHIS2 Application and seek your assistance in resolving it.

We have successfully hosted our DHIS2 instance on AWS EC2 with the following URL: “http://15.***.78.78:8080”. However, we are encountering difficulties in logging in to the Android DHIS2 Application downloaded from the Play Store.

If you could provide us with the necessary configuration steps and any specific settings required to establish a connection with our DHIS2 server, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

@Gassim @julhas

Hello Gassim and Julhas, I must express my gratitude for the great support you have provided for DHIS2 through your insightful blogs. Your contributions have been incredibly helpful, and I believe your expertise could greatly assist us in resolving this issue.

Thank You, we eagerly await your response.

1 Like

Hello @ChinmayDhok,

are you getting any error in the Android app when trying to connect? The server does not need any extra configuration step to make it usable by the Android app.

If possible, send me a direct message with the url and I can try it out.

1 Like

Was this solved, @vgarciabnz ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ChinmayDhok, did you manage to solve it? If not, we are happy to help and can check the connection, just send us a DM with some testing credentials

1 Like