Android Capture app 2.4 (DHIS2 v2.35) - program rule showing option group does not work

Hi,

I have a simple program rule to show an option group of South African provinces from a list of provinces, when the org unit selected is part of an org unit group of South Africa OUs.

Program rule expression:
d2:inOrgUnitGroup(‘REA- ZA OUs’)

Program rule action:

This works fine through the browser:

But on the Android Capture app 2.4 the options list is not populated - it is completely blank. However, users who are using an older version of the Android Capture app, for example 2.3, do not have this issue.

Any advice and suggestions much appreciated!

Thanks,

Monika

1 Like

Hi @monika . Sorry to hear that. I am afraid you might be suffering from this bug: [ANDROAPP-4085] - Jira which has been identified and fixed. We are expecting to release a new version 2.4.2 with that fix as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @jaime.bosque - noted, thanks for sharing the JIRA ticket! I’ll follow this as well :slight_smile:

Hi @jaime.bosque , Iam facing the same issue. Our program rule with d2UnitGroup is not working. Any workarounds for this?
DHIS2 Version 2.33.8
Android 2.4.1

Hi @asacur , can you please fully describe your Program Rule?

Hi @jaime.bosque, thanks for your quick response. The problem has already been overcome, I tested it with the wrong version, 2.4.1.
Thanks

1 Like